The "Best Address in Town," the InterContinental Kansas City, overlooks the fashionable Country Club Plaza.
The InterContinental Kansas City combines luxurious amenities with exceptional service to create unique experiences for each traveler.
The hotel's Oak Room Restaurant is a must for any connoisseur of fine Midwestern cuisine. The menu features fresh ingredients grown or raised by area farmers. Located just off the hotel lobby, the Oak Lounge provides a casual, warm setting for listening to live music. It features various happy hour specials.
The InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza offers an array of services to meet the needs of today’s traveler including a 24-hour business center, same-day laundry service, valet parking, full-time concierge services, 24-hour in-room dining, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. The staff at the InterContinental will exceed your expectations.
Over 29,000 square feet of meeting space offers a range of choices for business or social events. The elegant rooms paired with a four-star banquet staff make the InterContinental the place for any event.
• 366 guestrooms
• 20 suites
• 344 non-smoking rooms
• 74 double-bedded rooms
• 292 single-bedded rooms
• Near Downtown/City Center
• 11 floors
• Restaurant with bar
• Guest Services:
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Concierge services
• Laundry services
• Club floors which access private lounge
• High-speed Internet access
• 24-hour business center
• On-site florist & floral shop
• Transportation available
• Outdoor pool with sundeck and food & beverage service. (Open Memorial Day to Labor Day.)
• Children's wading pool
• Fitness center which with Centurion nine-station gym and locker room
• ATM on-site
• Complimentary safe deposit box
• Audio/visual production service available
• ADA Accessible
• Pets under 20 lbs. permitted for $25 USD per night