Kansas City Gay Bars and Clubs
Kansas City's LGBTQ+ nightlife scene is open to all and the perfect way to enjoy some of the city's most popular bars.
A few favorites include:
- Missie B's: Whether interested in drag shows, dancing, drinks or all of the above, Missie B's has it all, making it an easy pick for one of the most popular gay bars in town.
- Woody's KC: With a full calendar of events and a popular patio featuring a photo-friendly set of pride stairs, this Midtown destination draws a steady crowd of visitors and locals alike.
- Bistro 303: A laid-back restaurant and bar, Bistro 303 was the first gay bar in Kansas City to have street-facing windows. Grab a cocktail and relax in its cozy space.
- Hamburger Mary's: Burgers and bingo combine for the perfect combo at this Midtown establishment with events every night of the week.
- Sidekicks Saloon: Another popular dive bar, patrons love Sidekicks for its excellent patio, drag shows and plenty more fun.