Crown Center Shopping Guide
Crown Center is a go-to Kansas City destination that visitors and locals alike flock to for niche vendors that appeal to shoppers of all ages.
- Halls Kansas City – Kansas City’s premier department store is also a homegrown favorite. Originally developed by Hallmark founder Joyce C. Hall, the retailer features everything from designer brands to household décor.
- Function Junction – Stock up on cooking essentials such as bakeware and cutlery, plus join the team for cooking demonstrations and other classes to hone your skills.
- Crayola Kansas City – Interactive displays showcase the bright world of crayons in this kid-friendly environment.
- Amy’s Hallmark – Discover new holiday and special-occasion cards, gifts, the latest ornaments and more while shopping in this essential Hallmark experience.
Treats and Take-Home Snacks
- Chip’s Chocolate Factory – Witness the fudge-making process first-hand and sample sweet treats of all kinds after the demonstration.
- Shang Dim Sum Tea House – The internationally sourced teas available at Shang are perfect for the everyday or adventurous tea drinker. Dine at the shop to sample authentic drinks and food.
- Topsy’s Popcorn Shoppes – Find a wide variety of popcorn flavors from this favorite Kansas City brand, including cheese, caramel and cinnamon.
- Smallcakes – Between 18 signature cupcake options and 12 different ice cream flavors, there’s no shortage of ways to treat yourself at this popular shop, regardless of the occasion.
All The Rest
For a full list of shops and boutiques in Crown Center (as well as restaurants and other possibilities), visit the facility’s website.