Country Club Plaza Shopping Guide
Consult the Country Club Plaza shopping guide for an insider’s look at one of Kansas City’s most-heralded shopping destinations—a beautiful district that’s home to endless options, from high-end fashion houses to local retailers that showcase the best products made in KC.
- Pink Dinosaur – A fashionable boutique filled with T-shirts that drip with Kansas City pride, printed in partnership with GOEX Apparel.
- Sweet Kiss Brigadeiro – Bite-sized Brazilian chocolates in more than a dozen flavors, each offering a unique and eye-catching look.
- The Babe Standard – Women's jewelry and accessories for a variety of looks and tastes, plus hats and handbags.
- Sugah Rush Berries – Something for every sweet tooth, from chocolate-dipped strawberries to custom caramel apples.
Special occasion or extravagant taste, shoppers can indulge in every corner of The Plaza.
- kate spade new york – Stylish sophistication meets everyday utility with handbags, jewelry, clothing and more.
- Kendra Scott – Customizable earrings, necklaces and other accessories help accent your personality.
- The Coach Store – Classy accessories for both women and men, including handbags, luggage, wallets and jewelry.
- Tiffany & Co. – Premier jewelry, from engagement rings and necklaces to high-end timepieces.
- Michael Kors – Decadent designs and luxury accessories define this fashion house.
- Made in KC Marketplace – Discover the hottest local brands at this one-stop shop that comes complete with an ice cream parlor, boba tea vendor and coffee café.
- Charlie Hustle – Vintage T-shirt designs with 21st century updates, including the popular “KC Heart” logo.
- Nickel and Suede – Celebrated leather earrings designed to serve as a statement piece for any look, plus an expanded lineup of other apparel items.
- Matches Boutique – A boutique filled with an always-changing selection of trendy women's fashion options for every age and size.
- TIVOL – A one-of-a-kind jeweler with Kansas City roots dating back to 1910.
- Three Dog Bakery – Home to a huge menu of treats for four-legged friends.
- Terrasi Living & Scandia Home – Fashionable accessories and home goods from around the world.
- RE: Emporium – Antique, vintage and vintage-inspired décor pieces in farmhouse and urban styles.
- Warby Parker – Hip eyeglasses and shades at affordable price points.
- west elm – Furniture, bedding, rugs and more décor in a variety of different styles.
- Madewell – Trendy vendor with high-quality women’s looks for year-round wear.
- J. Crew – Classic American clothing brand with styles for every occasion.
- Apple – Innovative and approachable tech, from smartphones and laptops to smart watches and Bluetooth speakers.
- Anthropologie – Curated women’s clothing and accessories as well as home furniture and beauty essentials.
- lululemon – High-quality yoga and workout apparel for women and men, including pants, tops and mats.
- Moosejaw – Embrace nature with well-known and -trusted outerwear and outdoor brands available this retailer.
- The North Face – Authentic and pioneering outdoor clothing and accessories brand.
- Rally House – Everything the modern sports fan needs, including jerseys, hats and other necessities that showcase your team spirit.
- Athleta – Women’s fitness apparel with a special emphasis on performance gear.
All the Rest
For a full list of shops and boutiques at the Country Club Plaza (as well as restaurants and other possibilities), visit the district’s website.