Country Club Plaza Shopping Guide
Consult the Country Club Plaza shopping guide for an insider’s look at one of Kansas City’s most-heralded shopping destinations—a beautiful district that’s home to endless options, from high-end fashion houses to local retailers that showcase the best products made in KC.
Special occasion or extravagant taste, shoppers can indulge in every corner of The Plaza.
- kate spade new york – Stylish sophistication meets everyday utility with handbags, jewelry, clothing and more.
- Kendra Scott – Customizable earrings, necklaces and other accessories help accent your personality.
- The Coach Store – Classy accessories for both women and men, including handbags, luggage, wallets and jewelry.
- Pandora – Artisanal, customizable jewelry and gifts for special occasions.
- Tiffany & Co. – Premier jewelry, from engagement rings and necklaces to high-end timepieces.
- Michael Kors – Decadent designs and luxury accessories define this fashion house.
- Made in KC Marketplace – Discover the hottest local brands at this one-stop shop that comes complete with an ice cream parlor, boba tea vendor and coffee café.
- Charlie Hustle – Vintage T-shirt designs with 21st century updates, including the popular “KC Heart” logo.
- BALDWIN MARKET – Kansas City’s very own designer brand features home goods, grooming essentials, unparalleled denim and the ubiquitous KC wool hat.
- HMK – Hallmark’s local concept combines maker products with cards and other goodies—perfect for holidays and gift-getting.
- TIVOL – A one-of-a-kind jeweler with Kansas City roots dating back to 1910.
- Three Dog Bakery – Home to a huge menu of treats for four-legged friends.
- Terrasi Living & Scandia Home – Fashionable accessories and home goods from around the world.
- RE: Emporium – Antique, vintage and vintage-inspired décor pieces in farmhouse and urban styles.
- Warby Parker – Hip eyeglasses and shades at affordable price points.
- west elm – Furniture, bedding, rugs and more décor in a variety of different styles.
- Madewell – Trendy vendor with high-quality women’s looks for year-round wear.
- Vera Bradley – Colorful patterns meet functional design in Vera Bradley luggage, handbags and accessories.
- Gap – Classic American clothing brand with styles for every occasion.
- Apple – Innovative and approachable tech, from smartphones and laptops to smart watches and Bluetooth speakers.
- Anthropologie – Curated women’s clothing and accessories as well as home furniture and beauty essentials.
- Nike – Training and performance clothing, accessories and sneakers for athletes of all ages.
- lululemon – High-quality yoga and workout apparel for women and men, including pants, tops and mats.
- Moosejaw – Embrace nature with well-known and -trusted outerwear and outdoor brands available this retailer.
- The North Face – Authentic and pioneering outdoor clothing and accessories brand.
- Rally House – Everything the modern sports fan needs, including jerseys, hats and other necessities that showcase your team spirit.
- Athleta – Women’s fitness apparel with a special emphasis on performance gear.
All the Rest
For a full list of shops and boutiques at the Country Club Plaza (as well as restaurants and other possibilities), visit the district’s website.