Queer Eye in KC | Season 3, Episode 8: Baby on Board
A soon-to-be father who always seems to put things off wants to clean up his act—and house—before the bundle of joy arrives.
Turns out, it’s not as easy as it seems. However, with the help of the Fab 5, Tony faces his struggles head-on by fighting his proclivity for procrastination. The hero also tames his mane with the help of JVN, reorganizes the family home and, possibly most importantly, learns how and when to ask for help.
Ways to Experience this Episode
- Dolce Bakery: Scratch-made pastries just across the Kansas/Missouri border in Prairie Village, KS.
- Hutch KC: Stylish interiors are made possible with solutions by Hutch KC, a furniture store in the Crossroads Arts District.
- Lauren Alexandra: Lauren Alexandra is a locally owned Brookside boutique that offers the finest baby outfits, nursery accessories and more.
- The Container Store: Get your spaces in order thanks to the organizational expertise available at this national retailer’s Overland Park location.
- ULAH: A modern menswear shop perfect for casual looks, dressy occasions and everything in between.
Also Featured in this Episode
- Shelby Herrick Salon: A full-service salon in Westwood, KS, just minutes from the Country Club Plaza.
- Woodside: A trendy health club with services for a wide variety of workouts, including fitness classes, personal training, a pool and more.
- The Abbott: Event Space: Located in the artsy Crossroads, The Abbott combines industrial design with luxurious amenities.