Visit KC, Kansas City's Official Visitors Guide, is the place to find insider tips, local favorites and info on what’s happening during your next visit. View the 2019 guide for the latest trends in culinary, culture, attractions and more in the New Midwest. Highlights include:
- The KC BBQ Experience: Old-school cool meets modern renaissance for Kansas City’s signature cuisine.
- Meet the Makers: KC’s makers are crafting more than just high-quality goods—they’re building community as well.
- Date Night: Find inspiration for a romantic rendezvous beyond dinner and a movie.
- KC Distilled: Raise a glass to Kansas City’s booming distillery scene.
- Neighborhoods to Know: Local pockets of entertainment, food and culture to drive your KC adventures.
Get your copy of Visit KC in any of the following ways:
1. View the Digital Version
Get instant access to the Visit KC magazine by viewing our digital version. The digital version offers you the full experience of the print magazine using your browser.
2. Order Your FREE Printed Copy
Published every March, it is the only local guide sent to visitors prior to their trip, and also is available for free in local hotels, visitor centers, convention venues, Missouri welcome centers and other local attractions. Click below to fill out the form and your copy of Visit KC should arrive in four to six weeks.
3. Download the iPad App
The Kansas City Official Visitors Guide app transforms the print magazine into an interactive experience. Custom built for the iPad, this sleek and exciting app takes users on a virtual journey through Kansas City, Missouri.
2019 version coming soon.
4. Pick up a copy at our Visitor Center
While picking up your copy of Visit KC, let the experts in the Visitor Center help you find the best there is to do and see while in KC.