Spend 2020 Valentine’s Day in Kansas City
Romantic dinner for two at a renowned restaurant, adventurous dates indoor rock climbing or something in between, love comes naturally in Kansas City.
Spend 2020 Valentine’s Day with that someone special by enjoying all there is to do and see in KC.
Keep up with the hottest nightlife, tastiest cuisine and most attractive fountains during your romantic adventures, whether you’re spending a single night out or luxuriating in a weekend getaway.
Unique Date Ideas
Paint the town with 25 offbeat dates, perfect for longtime companions or people just getting to know one another.
For every rock climbing adventure at RoKC and escape room experience at Breakout KC, there’s a more refined approach to love in Kansas City. Treat yourselves to a table for two at intimate restaurants like Westport Café & Bar, The Campground and Novel.
Or, explore some of the city’s most iconic sights, including the scenic City Market, charming Downtown Overland Park and the Country Club Plaza—a shopper’s paradise, featuring market-exclusive designer shops and other local favorites.
For those couples looking to spend Valentine’s Weekend together, check out this handy itinerary to fill out your day-to-day plans—and plan to stay at one of a handful of great boutique hotels that offer stylish, chic digs right in the heart of Kansas City:
- Crossroads Hotel: Industrial vibes, hip bar hangs, stellar patio views and candlelit Italian dinners—what else could you possibly ask for from a romantic stay?
- The Raphael: One of the finest properties in the city, located just across the street from the Country Club Plaza.
- Hotel Phillips Curio Collection by Hilton: Art Deco splendor (and a secretive underground speakeasy) make Hotel Phillips a must-stay while in town.
- Hilton President Kansas City: The only hotel located in the high-energy Power & Light District—ideal for late nights spent at clubs and cocktail bars.
- Hotel Indigo-Crossroads/Downtown: Hotel Indigo combines local art and history with its two locations in the greater Downtown area.
- InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza: The InterContinental offers stellar service combined with a great location overlooking the Plaza.
For more overnight inspiration, check out Visit KC’s full list of area hotels.
Looking to plan the perfect couple’s outing? Explore all there is to do and see in the City of Fountains with our go-to guide for traveling with your significant other.
Events and Specials