- Opened in 1936, this unique Art Deco theater is the perfect facility for special convention presentations, general sessions or featured entertainment.
- A totally self-contained venue, the Music Hall has its own lighted marquee, box office, main entrance, coat check, restrooms and concessions.
- Total seating capacity is 2,363; with Orchestra seating for 1,185; Loge and Box seating for 260; and Balcony seating for 918.
- Features a spectacular 3,600-square-foot foyer and grand staircase.
- The Music Hall’s Art Deco lighting fixtures are the inspiration for the Sky Stations atop Bartle Hall’s four pylons.
|Name||Sq. Ft.||Width/Length||Ceiling Height||Theater||Classroom||Banquet||Reception||8x10 Booths|
|Freight Elevator - 12000 lbs||8'6"/27'6"||8'11"|