Municipal Auditorium - Music Hall
- Opened in 1936, this unique Art Deco theater is the perfect facility for special convention presentations, general sessions or featured entertainment.
- A totally self-contained venue, the Music Hall has its own lighted marquee, box office, main entrance, coat check, restrooms and concessions.
- Total seating capacity is 2,363; with Orchestra seating for 1,185; Loge and Box seating for 260; and Balcony seating for 918.
- Features a spectacular 3,600-square-foot foyer and grand staircase.
- The Music Hall’s Art Deco lighting fixtures are the inspiration for the Sky Stations atop Bartle Hall’s four pylons.