Miami County Courthouse
Built in 1898 for $66,152.75, this red brick structure was built and placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. Based on Romanesque architecture, it was designed by George Washburn. The interior features quartered oak with a natural finish. More than $500,000 was spent in the late 1970 to restore its splendor. Time capsule artifacts that were uncovered in 1998 are on display at the Miami County Historical Museum.