Details

Region: East
Address:
22807 Woods Chapel Rd.
Blue Springs, MO 64015
Get Directions

Phone: (816) 503-4800

Price: N/A
Hours: N/A

Fleming Park, covering over 7,800 acres of recreational parkland, is located approximately 15 minutes from Kansas City. Originally named Lake Jacomo, the park was renamed Fleming Park in honor of Judge Harry M. Fleming who helped guide the development of Lake Jacomo during the 1950s. This park encompasses Blue Springs Lake and Lake Jacomo and is the largest of the Jackson County Parks, having over 1,300,000 visitors a year. This park complex contains a large number of recreational features including: Lake Jacomo Blue Springs Lake Full-service marinas (2) Public campgrounds (2) Picnic shelters Corporate shelter Boat ramps Fishing dock Disabled fishing dock Fishing pond Blue Springs Beach Drysail trailer storage Hiking and nature trails Fleming Meeting Hall Park Administrative Complex Ranger Station Additional features located in the southern part of Fleming Park/Lake Jacomo region include: Native Hoofed Animal Enclosure Kemper Outdoor Education Center Missouri Town 1855 Franke Soccer Fields (4) Radio-controlled model airplane field

Amenities

  • Motorcoach Parking On-Site
Contact Visit KC