Stretching more than 235 acres, Worlds of Fun is your go-to destination for safe, outdoor family fun.
MORE TO KNOW
- Worlds of Fun is more than a beloved family favorite—it’s a Kansas City icon. Featuring more than 100 rides and attractions—including seven world-class coasters. There is no end to the entertainment at this KC classic.
- Enjoy adventures in five areas of the park—Africa, Americana, Europa, Orient and Scandinavia. Little ones have their own world at Planet Snoopy, filled with 21 kid-sized rides and activities.
- Beat the heat at Oceans of Fun, the coolest place in the Midwest to slide, splash, chill and dine! Right beside Worlds of Fun and included with admission. NEW for 2020! Zoom down high-speed tunnels in the world’s longest mat racing waterslide.
- Immersive annual events like the largest Halloween Event in the Midwest (the Great Pumpkin Festival and Halloween Haunt) and the summer’s Grand Carnivale. Celebrate the world on a grand scale at Kansas City’s larger-than-life international event with extravagant sights, pulsing rhythms, delicious tastes and sips, a parade, dance parties and fun traditions from around the globe.
- You’ll find plenty beyond the typical theme park fare at Worlds of Fun. With a range of elevated dining options for snacks and meals, guests can treat themselves to more than just unbeatable thrills.