Stretching more than 235 acres, Worlds of Fun is the largest amusement park complex in the Midwest and Kansas City’s hometown destination for safe, outdoor family fun.
MORE TO KNOW
- Worlds of Fun is more than a beloved family favorite—it’s a Kansas City icon—featuring more than 100 rides and attractions including seven world-class coasters. Plan ahead and purchase your passes online before you go.
- Enjoy adventures in five areas of the park—Africa, Americana, Europa, Orient and Scandinavia. Little ones have their own world at Planet Snoopy, filled with 21 kid-sized rides and attractions that families can enjoy together.
- Admission to Worlds of Fun also includes entry into Oceans of Fun, a connected waterpark that features more than 40 waterslides and a variety of other soaking attractions. New for 2021 is Riptide Raceway, where friendly competition and thrills combine for the world’s longest mat-racing waterslide.
- Worlds of Fun’s immersive annual events are your family’s passport to adventure. Grand Carnivale celebrates the world on a grand scale with extravagant sights, delicious tastes and fun traditions from around the globe, July 24-Aug. 8. Then, return later in the fall for Halloween Haunt as the park ushers in the largest Halloween event in the Midwest, Sept. 17-Oct. 31.
- Addicted to thrills? Secure a Worlds of Fun Season Pass for season-long access, plus free parking, early park entry, exclusive discounts and more.