Stretching more than 235 acres, Worlds of Fun is the largest theme park complex in the Midwest and Kansas City’s hometown destination for family fun that reaches from dazzling live entertainment to classic waterpark thrills.
MORE TO KNOW
- Worlds of Fun is more than a beloved family favorite. It’s a Kansas City icon, featuring more than 100 rides and attractions including seven world-class coasters. Plan ahead and purchase your passes online before you go.
- Enjoy adventures in five areas of the park—Africa, Americana, Europa, Orient and Scandinavia. Little ones have their own world at Planet Snoopy, filled with 21 kid-sized rides and attractions that families can enjoy together..
- Admission to Worlds of Fun offers double the thrills at one great price, as every ticket also provides entry into Oceans of Fun. The connected waterpark features more than 40 waterslides—including Riptide Raceway, the world’s longest mat-racing waterslide—and a variety of other sun-soaked summer attractions. Upgraded private cabanas are also available, so you can enjoy every moment of the day in your own stylish space.
- Worlds of Fun’s immersive annual events are your family’s passport to adventure. Grand Carnivale celebrates the world on a grand scale with extravagant sights, delicious tastes and fun traditions from around the globe, July 23-Aug. 7. Then, return later in the fall for Halloween Haunt as the park ushers in the largest Halloween event in the Midwest, select nights Sept. 16-Oct. 29.
- The celebration never stops at Worlds of Fun, with a daily lineup of live entertainment that promises to delight every guest. Catch a contemporary country performance, take in a musical revue that changes with every showing or see song and dance shine in a new Broadway-inspired act. Best of all, live performances are included with park admission.