Stretching more than 235 acres, Worlds of Fun is the largest theme park complex in the Midwest and Kansas City’s hometown destination for family fun that reaches from dazzling live entertainment to classic waterpark thrills.
MORE TO KNOW
- To commemorate the park's 50th anniversary, a familiar favorite returns in fantastic new fashion. The new Zambezi Zinger brings back popular features of the original coaster, while standing more than 15 feet taller. Interested in being one of the first to ride the reimagined Zambezi Zinger? Here's how you can enter for a chance to be on the very first outing, with all proceeds benefitting Kansas City's Big Slick fundraiser.
- More celebrations are planned to commemorate 50 years of fun all season long. With "50 Nights of Fire", wrap up your visit to the park with a spectacular pyrotechnics show each night throughout the year. Check in often for even more amazing anniversary plans.
- Worlds of Fun is more than a beloved family favorite. It’s a Kansas City icon, featuring more than 100 rides and attractions including seven world-class coasters. Plan ahead and purchase your passes online before you go.
- Admission to Worlds of Fun offers double the thrills at one great price, as every ticket also provides entry into Oceans of Fun. The connected waterpark features more than 40 waterslides—including Riptide Raceway, the world’s longest mat-racing waterslide—and a variety of other sun-soaked summer attractions. Upgraded private cabanas are also available, so you can enjoy every moment of the day in your own stylish space. Oceans of Fun opens for the 2023 season on May 27.
- Worlds of Fun’s immersive annual events are your family’s passport to adventure. Grand Carnivale celebrates the world on a grand scale with extravagant sights, delicious tastes and fun traditions from around the globe, July 22-Aug. 6. Then, return later in the fall for Halloween Haunt as the park ushers in the largest Halloween event in the Midwest.
- The celebration never stops at Worlds of Fun, with a daily lineup of live entertainment that promises to delight every guest. Catch a contemporary country performance, take in a musical revue that changes with every showing or see song and dance shine in a new Broadway-inspired act. Best of all, live performances are included with park admission.