Visit KC’s main priority is the safety and well-being of the region’s residents, visitors and convention attendees. We understand and support the City’s decision to take the necessary and responsible steps to protect our region.
KCMO COVID-19 Update
Kansas City, MO has seen an overall decline over the past eight weeks. In addition, CDC lists the COVID-19 Community Level in the Kansas City, MO area as Low. As we move forward, the Kansas City Health Department will continue to make COVID-19 vaccinations available, monitor COVID-19-related data, and remain ready to increase our response efforts should the situation warrant. We recommend citizens stay up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. For more information, visit Kansas City COVID-19 Information Center.
Many restaurants have reinstated dine-in services while following City guidance on safely reopening, while others maintain curbside pickup and to-go ordering options. Consult directly with these establishments regarding updates to hours and availability.
Many area attractions have reopened with preventative measures and safety protocols in place. Consult directly with area attractions regarding updates to hours and availability.
Support the Community
Stay on top of the latest ways to support the Kansas City region with special services, organizations and fundraisers in need of donations and other ideas on how to help by going to VisitKC.com/community.
If you would like to receive updates about what the City of Kansas City is doing in response to the Coronavirus, text COVIDKC to 888777.
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services is operating a hotline for residents and health care providers to call for information and guidance about COVID-19. The statewide hotline number is 877-435-8411. The hotline is being operated by medical professionals and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- City of Kansas City, Missouri
- KCMO Health Department – Planning for a Pandemic
- Destinations International COVID-19 Travel Industry Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- U.S. Travel Association Preparedness and Response
- PCMA – What Event Professionals Need to Know
- MPO – Coronavirus Resources for Meeting Professionals
- International Association of Exhibitions and Events
- Meetings Mean Business Coalition – Open Letter
- MySidewalk – How This Impacts Jackson County
- ACL – COVID-19 Information for Seniors and People with Disabilities
- ADA – The ADA, the Rehabilitation Act and COVID-19