Below is a list of Visitor Information Centers in the Kansas City area:
Downtown Kansas City
- Visit KC Offices, Kansas City Power & Light District, 1321 Baltimore Ave., Kansas City, Mo. 64105
- 800-767-7700 (24-hour visitor info.) or 816-221-5242
- Open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon.-Fri., Sat. 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Closed Sun.
- 30 W Pershing Rd., Kansas City, Mo. 64105
- Open 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Tue.-Fri., 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Sat. and noon-5 p.m. Sun.
National WWI Museum Visitors Center
- 100 W 26th St.., Kansas City, MO
- Open 10 a.m.- 5.p.m Tue.-Sun. and daily Memorial Day-Labor Day.
Missouri Welcome Center
- 4010 Blue Ridge Cutoff, Kansas City, MO
- Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m., seven days a week through season.