The “boys in blue” are ready to welcome you and your family back to Kauffman Stadium, one of the most beautiful ballparks in Major League Baseball—and home to the 1985 and 2015 World Champions. Gather your friends and family as we watch and celebrate #TogetherRoyal in 2021.
MORE TO KNOW
- Always a hit with families, Kauffman Stadium is the most fan-friendly stadium in the country. Make the most of a day at The K with fun fan giveaways, money-saving Buck Nights, awe-inspiring Summer Fireworks and other fun promotions all season long. Season ticket plans are now available for the 2022 season
- Come for the baseball, stay for the legendary food and drink. Whether it’s barbacoa street tacos paired with a Boulevard beer at Craft & Draft or that world-famous Kansas City-style barbecue available throughout the park, one thing is for sure—this isn’t your average game day grub. Get ready to eat and drink like royalty.
- Ultimate fans know and belong in The Keep, the first-ever fan-focused, fan-driven fan section at The K. From group tailgates to the games themselves, this exclusive ticket package is for avid fans that enjoy and appreciate an exciting game-day atmosphere.
- As any Kansas Citian will tell you, Royals fandom begins at an early age. Little ones can get in on the big-blue action with Sluggerrr’s Blue Crew and Sluggerrr’s New Crew, designed just for kids and newborns. For just $30, club membership includes custom Royals gear, ticket vouchers, limited-edition swag, surprise perks and more.
- As the Royals organization welcomes fans back to The K, a top priority is keeping fans, players, and employees safe thanks to a new partnership with Lysol. From new entry procedures to enhanced cleaning, learn more about the revised health and safety procedures you’ll encounter at the park during your next visit.