Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team or reuniting with friends and loved ones, there’s a space for everyone to stay and play in the heart of Kansas City’s thriving Downtown neighborhood.
MORE TO KNOW
- Dine in the District with fresh flavors and spacious patios at County Road Ice House (KC-style barbecue), Drunken Fish (modern Japanese sushi), Bristol (fresh seafood), BRGR Kitchen + Bar (elevated burgers and bites) and several other al fresco options.
- When the sun goes down, check out legendary Downtown nightlife for every personality—including flashback island vibes at Shark Bar, country line dancing at PBR Big Sky, dueling-piano fun at Howl at the Moon and more.
- Fans unite at P&L. From the boys in blue to repping the Red Kingdom, the watch parties in the KC Live! Block have you and your team covered. Rounding out your experience, Johnny’s Tavern and McFadden’s Sports Saloon take game-day grub to a whole new level, while No Other Pub is the ultimate gathering space for Sporting KC soccer fans—not to mention burgers, bowling, shuffleboard and more.
- There’s more to P&L than just great food and drink. Elevate your look at Posh KC’s blow-dry salon. Enjoy axe-throwing at Blade & Timber. Shop fine jewelry at Polished Edge or enjoy a pedicure at Polished Nail Salon. For fan souvenirs and locally made goods, check out the wears and fares from Rally House, just across from T-Mobile Center. And this fall, check out the debut of the reimagined Mainstreet Theatre, now operated by KC’s own B&B Theatres.
- Fitness-minded and health-conscious guests can feel right at home in the Power & Light District. Get back in a routine and stay active with Onelife Fitness, a state-of-the-art fitness club offering day passes, group classes, a cycle studio and even a cinema where you can work out while watching your favorite film. Experience hot yoga, sculpting and barre at Powerlife Yoga, where all classes are instructed in heat-controlled rooms.
- Nightly entertainment is back in the KC Live! Block with the return of P&L’s Hot Country Nights, in addition to other genres of live music every Friday and Saturday all summer long. Stay tuned to P&L’s events calendar for announcements and details, including hot upcoming shows at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland.