A standout shopping destination, family entertainment hub and favorite festival host, Crown Center delivers on entertainment for all in the heart of Kansas City. See what’s in store throughout the year—and be sure to mark your calendar for a monumental season of celebrations as the holidays arrive.
MORE TO KNOW
- Get ready for revelry on a whole new level this June as Boulevardia joins Crown Center’s packed lineup of celebrations and events. In addition to the weekend-long festival featuring Boulevard beers and 60+ live music performances, Crown Center’s calendar features the return of favorite traditions including Hallmarket, WeekEnder, KC Irish Fest, KC Oktoberfest and many more.
- Make Crown Center Square your all-in-one summer entertainment destination for four weekends in July. The free WeekEnder movie series features popular films on a larger-than-life screen, plus food trucks and live entertainment.
- Expect top-notch local restaurants serving up a wide array of cuisines. Bright seasonal flavors at Unforked and fresh, crisp creations designed for sharing at SPIN! Pizza are joined by a roster of new arrivals: Burnt End BBQ’s savory smoked creations and La Fuente’s build-your-own Mexican street food are available now, with Zaina’s Mediterranean menu and Spokes Café & Cyclery’s comforting breakfast dishes coming soon.
- Discover a brilliant selection of live entertainment and interactive adventures for all ages. The 20th anniversary season at Music Theater Heritage features beloved classics and upbeat originals. For the young ones, the Coterie Theatre’s Pete the Cat promises a groovy musical exploration (March 29-May 22) and the Crown Center Showplace’s free Animal Tales and Trails invites kids to imagine life inside the wild world of the animal kingdom (Feb. 12-May 1).
- The holiday season’s sparkling sights are sure to bring more cheer than ever, with the Mayor’s Christmas Tree and the Crown Center Ice Terrace commemorating 50 years of making spirits bright in 2022. Join the celebration and fill your days with merry memories at this quintessential Kansas City holiday destination.