Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team or celebrating with friends and loved ones, there’s a space for everyone to stay and play in the heart of Kansas City’s thriving Downtown neighborhood.
MORE TO KNOW
- Dine in the District with fresh flavors of all kinds. The neighborhood’s outstanding options include County Road Ice House (Kansas City barbecue), Meshuggah Bagels (New York-style bagels and schmears), Bristol Seafood + Steak + Social (fresh seafood), BRGR Kitchen + Bar (elevated burgers and bites) and several other promising picks.
- Enjoy bold flavors served in sleek restaurant, mezzanine and patio spaces at the brand new Blue Sushi Sake Grill.
- When the sun goes down, check out legendary Downtown nightlife for every personality—including flashback island vibes at Shark Bar, dueling-piano fun at Howl at the Moon and country line dancing in newly upgraded digs at PBR Big Sky.
- KC Live! Block is your destination for nightly entertainment with P&L’s Hot Country Nights, in addition to other genres of live music every Friday and Saturday throughout the summer. Plus, keep an eye on the calendar for special ways to celebrate all year long, from all-new Fourth of July festivities to Labor Day outings and holiday gathering spaces to delight revelers of all ages.
- Fans unite at P&L. From the boys in blue to repping the Red Kingdom, watch parties in the KC Live! Block have you and your team covered. Rounding out your experience, Johnny’s Tavern and McFadden’s Sports Saloon take game-day grub to a whole new level, while No Other Pub is the ultimate gathering space for soccer fans—not to mention burgers, bowling, shuffleboard and more.
- There’s more to P&L than just great food and drink. B&B Theatres Mainstreet KC shows the latest movies in an environment designed for comfort, along with live entertainment at Johnnie’s Jazz Bar & Grille. Elevate your look at Posh KC’s blow-dry salon, try your hand at axe-throwing at Blade & Timber or enjoy a pedicure at Polished Nail Salon. For fan souvenirs and locally made goods, check out the wears and fares from Rally House, just across from T-Mobile Center.
- Fitness-minded and health-conscious guests can feel right at home in the Power & Light District. Stay active with Onelife Fitness, a state-of-the-art fitness club offering day passes, group classes, a cycle studio and even a cinema where you can work out while watching your favorite film. Drop in for hot yoga, sculpting and barre at Powerlife Yoga, where all classes are instructed in heat-controlled rooms.