Administered by Visit KC, the foundation focuses primarily on the identification, development and advocacy of tourism products in Kansas City and its surrounding communities. The KCRDDF oversees the Heartland Tourism Ambassador training program and provides career development opportunities in tourism, with specific interest in at-risk populations, including youth, minorities and seniors.
KCRDDF is supported by:
- Kansas City Regional Destination Alliance
- Kansas City Hotel and Lodging Association
- Greater Kansas City Restaurant Association
- Greater Kansas City Attractions Association
- Greater Kansas City Corporate Community