GETTING AROUND THE CITY
Download Streetcar Map
• Free, fast and convenient transportation, connecting the KC Convention Center with Downtown’s most popular districts
• 2.2-mile route with 16 stops between River Market and Union Station/Crown Center
• Convenient schedule with service every 10 minutes (during peak hours)
• Bicycles, wheelchairs and strollers welcome with boarding and disembarking from middle car
• Service animals and dogs in small carriers welcome
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m.-midnight
Friday: 6 a.m.- 2 a.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m.-2 a.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
DESTINATIONS/ KC STREETCAR STOPS:
Union Station (Pershing & Main)
Crossroads (19th & Main)
Kauffman Center (16th & Main)
Power & Light (14th & Main)
Metro Center (12th & Main)
Library (9th & Main)
North Loop (7th & Main)
City Market (5th & Walnut)
River Market North (3rd & Grand)
River Market West (4th & Delaware)
There are approximately 40,000 parking spaces in the Downtown Kansas City. View our district parking maps to help you find the perfect spot near the Streetcar.