Boasting 388,800 square feet of column-free exhibit space on one floor, Bartle Hall truly stands in a category by itself. Bartle Hall connects with major downtown hotels; 1,000 underground parking spaces; Municipal Auditorium and the Conference Center via skywalks and underground walkways. With three truck docks and 29 tractor trailer bays, Bartle Hall reflects its carefully designed versatility and accessibility for both the public and exhibitors.
- The hall’s 388,800 square feet of contiguous, column-free space allows for more than 2,000 10-by-10 foot booths.
- Four sound-resistant, movable walls can divide the Exhibit Hall into as many as five separate rooms.
- Utility floor ports on 30-foot centers include electrical, telephone and high speed Internet service. Some also include water, gas, air and drains.
- Amenities include high-blower air conditioning, high intensity mercury vapor lighting with 100 foot-candles and an electronic public address system.
- 300 lb./sq.ft. live floor load.