Join us each week from May 30 through August 29 for the Art in the Loop Summer Music Series! Performances will take place throughout Downtown Kansas City, Missouri and are free, family-friendly, and open to the public.
West Terrace Park, Performances are Wednesday's from 12 p.m.- 1 p.m. unless otherwise noted
- May 30, The Sextet (contemporary jazz), 10th & Jefferson
- June 6, Roger Pitts (funky vibe with a rock attitude), 10th & Jefferson
- June 13, John Gilmore Trio (percussion), 8th & Pennsylvania
- June 20, Simon Fink, (acoustic Americana), 8th & Pennsylvania
- June 27, Candice Hill Trio (steel drum) from 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m. & Cowtown Country Club (upbeat country) from 7 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. at 8th & Pennsylvania
KC Streetcar, Performances are Wednesday's from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted
- July 18, Martha Haehl, Karen Hendricks, & Roberta VonFange (folk, rock n' roll, & gospel)
- July 18, Hammerhedd (heavy metal inspired), 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- July 25, KC Rumba Collective (world), 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- August 1, Center State (folk Americana)
- August 8, Mundo Nouvo (Afro-Caribbean)
- August 15, Pink Royal (soulful pop)
- August 22, They Call Me Sauce (hip-hop)
- August 29, Noah Davis (soul, R&B, British rock)
KC Public Library-Central Library, Friday's from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., located at 14 W. 10th St.
- June 1, Amado Espinoza with Pedro Calderon (world)
- August 3, Twin Stranger (electronic)