With a mission to ignite global passion for Kansas City, Visit KC is a non-profit tourism and hospitality organization based in Downtown Kansas City, Missouri. In addition to its full-time team of 46 ambassadors, the group also actively maintains a college internship program.
Our interns play a key role in promoting our vibrant, cosmopolitan city to visitors, locals, meeting planners and convention attendees. Opportunities are competitive, rewarding and ideal for candidates looking to support the community and attain hands-on experience from an industry leader. You’ll also have some fun in the process.
- Partnerships & Events Team
- Marketing & Communications Team
- Convention Sales & Services Team
- Junior, Senior or Master status (college or advanced degree level)
- Overall GPA must meet a minimum of a B average
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional behavior
- Work 20-37.50 hours per week for six weeks to three months
Please utilize our website to browse opportunities and sign up for job alerts:
Summer Semester: March 1
Fall Semester: May 1
Spring Semester: November 1
firstname.lastname@example.org • 816-691-3860