Home > Fleming Park
TYPE: Parks & Lakes
ADDRESS: 22807 Woods Chapel Rd. Blue Springs , MO 64015
Fleming Park, covering over 7,800 acres of recreational parkland, is located approximately 15 minutes from Kansas City. Originally named Lake Jacomo, the park was renamed Fleming Park in honor of Judge Harry M. Fleming who helped guide the development of Lake Jacomo during the 1950s. This park encompasses Blue Springs Lake and Lake Jacomo and is the largest of the Jackson County Parks, having over 1,300,000 visitors a year.
This park complex contains a large number of recreational features including:
Blue Springs Lake
Full-service marinas (2)
Public campgrounds (2)
Disabled fishing dock
Blue Springs Beach
Drysail trailer storage
Hiking and nature trails
Fleming Meeting Hall
Park Administrative Complex
Additional features located in the southern part of Fleming Park/Lake Jacomo region include:
Native Hoofed Animal Enclosure
Kemper Outdoor Education Center
Missouri Town 1855
Franke Soccer Fields (4)
Radio-controlled model airplane field
There are currently no detailed reviews published for this item. Be the first to write a detailed review and have it published! Write a Review!
No special offers are available at this time. Please check back at a later date.