Home > Participants Toolkit
During Restaurant Week, participants have consistently seen a boost in business, during what is typically a slow season in the industry.
- 129 participating restaurants throughout Greater KC (Missouri & Kansas) in 2012
- 53% saw an increase in covers as compared to the 2011 event
- 77% of participants had first-time diners to their restaurants(s)
- Page views on KCRestaurantWeek.com increased 213% over the 2011 event
- Earned media impressions equaled 5.6M for an ad equivalency of more than $96,000
- Generated close to $1.4 million in food sales for participating restaurants during the 10-day event
Kansas City Restaurant Week Marketing
Kansas City Restaurant Week has put together a fully integrated marketing campaign. Below you will find some examples of how we are promoting Restaurant Week to the Kansas City Metro Area for 2013.
|Online Banner Ads|