Home > Fan Fest & Spirit Rallies
Fan Fest & Spirit Rallies
The Big 12 GameDay Street Festival
The Ultimate Big 12 Fan Experience
Bring your game face to Big 12 GameDay presented by Phillips 66! Big 12 GameDay is an interactive experience with attractions open to all fans.
Full size basketball court that includes the following programming
- Special Olympics Games
- Youth Basketball Games
- Basketball Clinics
- Former Big 12 Players
- Hot Shot Challenge - Half court with shots from all over
- Three Point Challenge - How many 3's can you make in :30 seconds?
- Free Throw Challenge - How many free throws can you make?
- Big 12 Trivia Component - Interactive Trivia Component
- Golf Simulator - compete for closest to the pin and longest drive
- Pop-A-Shot Challenge - compete against a friend in a quick shooting contest
- Speed Pitch Interactive - test your arm strength at throwing a baseball.
- Agility Course Inflatable
- Car display (provided by Kansas Speedway)
- Racing Simulator Game (provided by Kansas Speedway)
Big 12 GameDay presented by Phillips 66 will be located just outside the Sprint Center on Grand Street.
Fan Fest Hours:
- Wednesday, March 13: 3 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14: 2 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 15: 2 to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 16: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Join the cheer squads, mascots and bands from your favorite Big 12 schools for fun, free 20-minute spirit rallies. All held on the KC Live! stage in the Power & Light District. Check back as the Championship progresses for further announcements.
Wednesday, March 13
- 4:35 - 4:55 p.m. - West Virginia
- 5:25-5:45 p.m. - TCU
Thursday, March 14
- 10:05-10:25 a.m. - Iowa State
- 10:55-11:15 a.m. - Kansas
- 4:10-4:30 p.m. - Kansas State
- 5:25-5:45 p.m. - Oklahoma State
Friday, March 15:
- 4:35-4:55 p.m. - Kansas
- 5:00-5:20 p.m. - Iowa State
- 5:25-5:45 p.m. - Kansas State
- 5:50-6:10 p.m. - Oklahoma State
Saturday, March 16:
- 3:15-3:35 p.m. - Kansas
- 3:40-4:00 p.m. - Kansas State
All pep rally times subject to change due to team participation and prior commitments.